Sanchez

English required!

Do anyone of you want to live in NYC?

The NYC is a big jungle for me. I really wanna go there and spend time there. But do i want to live there? I don't know .... I was only in Chicago and i like it...

O 11.06.2010 at 22:23, dawidc napisał:

Definitely not. This city never sleeps and I, well, just love sleeping and dreaming (both in literal and lyrical meaning of the words). Slow life is what I am attracted to, not the constant stream of vibes. Though it might be quite invigorating to go there on a short trip, maybe just to spend a weekend. U.S. is still one of the countries I'd like to see with my own eyes the most, after all.

... this is such a great thread. Sometimes, expressing myself in English seems just way more natural than doing so in my native language - even if I'm not as fluent using it as I might appear to be.

O 11.06.2010 at 22:23, dawidc napisał:

honestly, no. i prefer the quiet life in Poland than going out to America. the crime rate in NYC and overall the crime rate in the entire USA is a huge scare to me and if i could freely choose to be either here, or in New York, id pick here. i like going out on the streets and not having to hide away from bullets, pfft.

8 godzin temu, śmierć_chwyta napisał:

the crime rate in NYC and overall the crime rate in the entire USA is a huge scare to me

8 godzin temu, śmierć_chwyta napisał:

i like going out on the streets and not having to hide away from bullets, pfft.

Don't you exaggerate a little? ;) I'm not very knowledgeable in the matter, I admit, but I still doubt the NYC streets are really that dangerous [you've almost painted a warscape with your last sentence]. True, Americans do have wide access to firearm and yes, there is a lot of interracial* tension and conflicts in American society [thus such incidents undoubtedly do occur from time to time even beyond infamous poverty / ethnical districts], but it still seems to be a more numerous action movies influenced vision than reality. Or maybe is it just me being strangely unimpressed by stuff like that ^.^

Would you like to move to or just visit any country other than USA, though?

* to name just this one

3 godziny temu, Lilla Weneda napisał:

Don't you exaggerate a little? ;)

i do, it was a joke.

3 godziny temu, Lilla Weneda napisał:

Would you like to move to or just visit any country other than USA, though?

britain seems like a nice place, ignoring cities like sheffield

It looks bad, doesn't it? I know...

Everything just happened to grow... in the shadow of... the Labyrinth.

<I've made it to grow>

So let's pretend that in another life you are a banana. God simply said: "I can make you become any fruit I want, and choose a banana." If you could choose, which fruit would you like to be? For me the best coice would be a coconut. Coconuts falling from the trees kill more people every year than sharks. Imagine that you can kill someone you hate the most by falling from a tree and smashing his head. Sounds cool. I wanna be a coconut.

O 5.10.2019 at 09:51, Kalafior_Grozy napisał:

So let's pretend that in another life you are a banana. God simply said: "I can make you become any fruit I want, and choose a banana." If you could choose, which fruit would you like to be?

Blackberries? They are beautifully dark and thorny for self-protection. Elderberry sounds good, too. But some little odd book I've borrowed from library this week says we don't incarnate into plants - we can become half-gods instead =)

Winter is coming and is coming for me.