Sanchez

English required!

I've made this topic due to a boring evening. Everyone have to post here in English language only! Everybody can talk about anything ;) What's the point? We'll have fun here and additionaly we'll make our english better ;) Who is on it?

I'm on it dude :D By the way I wonder if someone will reply. This topic is a good idea. Maby someday there will be topics for example in Germany, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish (just kidding :P ). I have to go now. Have fun :wink:

Heh, I expect that some users will be more active in foreign languages, like english ;) I'm curious about other people's english level here, by the way. Well, I hope this topic won't get closed or removed, or even laughed down by users. I'm glad to have one person who agrees me, so far :D by the way, you're experienced in english language :) keep going like this ;)

lol

it was great idea to make sth like this......

I don't know how many people will join this topic, but everyone should know this language...

My English is not as good as yours but i'll try to write sth here....

but i'll try to write sth here....

Keep it that way :D

My english...

I think that Cartoon Network helped me a lot :lol: A few years ago, CN was available only in English. And I found out that it might be a good way to study this language, and I was right :D I kept remembering words, practiced speech... And now I'm downloading films without subtitles :P

I like this topic :D

Come on people have fun with us :wink:

I reckon, we should begin some subject. I'm the author of this topic, so I will make up some subject, then. Tell me guys, how did you spend this cloudy and rainy day?

About me, I stayed this day home, watching TV, sitting in front of computer all day long, and from time to time eating some junk from the fridge :P what about you?

Hi, that nwas a grat idea to make this topic.

I am 18 years old and over a half of it i am learning english. Mayby my writhing is not such well as my speaking, but i am the only person who can uderstand something from the lesson.

I'm sure that this topic would be wery interesting and funny:)

Referring to the topic, I'd want to say one thing. Well, as we can expect, some people will be making gramar or spelling (I mean ortography) mistakes. And, I think that leaving some posts which are full of mistakes will miss the point, the sense of the topic. Many users, who aren't so good in english, will think that this is correct. I reckon we should correct users' mistakes to don't mislead them in learning english. But unfortunately, there's a one problem. If everyone will be correcting each other, it is gonna be a big mess here.

Does anyone know, how to solve this problem? :roll:

*Pokes topic* live!

My laptop is playing up again >.<

And guess how much it will cost me to get it fixed? 50 quid. It's pathetic. My dad could fix it in five minutes, hell, I could probably fix it in ten if I had the right equipment.

Damn my dad living so far away.

So I'm just waiting for the power to die any minute. :(

I can hear your english accent from your reply :) that was music for my ears, hehe

referring to your notebook - notebooks have this fault, if something break down you can't fix it on your own, as in the normal PC. notebook's hardware is much complicated to fix. can't you just ask some of your male friends? I'm sure you'll find someone who's able to repair your machine :) maybe even in your neighbourhood

The thing is, I know exactly what's wrong with it and how to fix it. The bolt on the socket is loose, the power keeps cutting off, slowing down any screen activity. It starts to ignore keystrokes - not much fun when you're trying to use IRC or MSN. Damn thing. My friend would be able to fix it but he's in London. I'm gonna have to call him up anyway, haven't spoken to him in forever... So we'll see.

And yeah, laptops suck that way. I want a MacBook anyway, but I can't afford one right now, plus I'd have to buy another licence for Photoshop to get the Mac version. Windows is evil.

Wow... how did a hardware rant turn into a rant about OS's? O_O I'm such a geek. A talkative geek. Very bad combination.

Anyway, how are you?

I don't have this problem. When my PC starts to play up, I just carry it on the desk, open up its heart, check out what's wrong with it and grab the screwdriver.

Is Motherboard's socket on your mind? Or the item in the power pack of your notebook?

buy another licence for Photoshop to

Don't wanna egg you, but if you download a Photoshop from the p2p, you'll save the money for the notebook's repair work. wonder about it, by the way :P

Has someone tried play in kalambury on 'kurnik.pl' ?;>:D I mean english version of course ;D It can good way of spending free time ;P Let's do it! :P

yeap.. if u wanna to have some fun, kurnik.pl will be the greatest idea for you / to kill your time/. or some portals, where we can use english.. in poalnd are not lots of people who use english :|

yes, i agree with you

people in poland don't speak english very well, however they try to do it : ) zum Beispiel (oh, german, german!) my mum doesn't know english, but she talk with me, she's affraid about journey to another country and can't talk with handsome men (hahahaha)

maybe u like kurnik.pl, but in my opinion it's boring

how long you can play the same games?

when i'm bored, i like to visiting m-forum.pl (free advertisement)... oh, no... when i'm really, really, REALLY bored i sleep :D

oo ! i like this topic. I love speaking english, but i prefer american accent, i know i make a lot of mistakes but i can talk with people easly and i think it's very important to know english, it helps you. I'll try to write here often .

oo ! i like this topic. I love speaking english
So do I. It's strange, that I haven't seen this topic before. It's really great for me to use any ways of improving my english, even here. But it'll be awesome if everyone writes here and talks about any subject, like in others topics from "Just for real":P

Hey! Do you think we shall make a Latina language topic? Nobody would speak there ;D. I think English is going to be international language one day. BTW. Do anyone of you want to live in NYC? I'd love to live there. It's so exciting to me!

Do anyone of you want to live in NYC?

i used to but it`s too overrated to me. although all NYC true lovers with <3NYC tshirts always make my day (;

No, haha. NYC is such a rude city!

I prefer London, Paris. Maybe Dublin. I've been there so many times and I miss this place so much. Have u ever met someone from other country?

I've never been there, so I don't know, but I think - no, because it seems to be very noisy city - it's not for me.

Have u ever met someone from other country?
Yes, I have especially in Cracow, but I haven't talk with them there:P One time I told some foregins in my city how to get to camping they want to go to. And I was very excited that they understood me;d